Wednesday, March 24, 2010
My FIRST BLOG AWARD!!
A couple of weeks ago I received this awesome award from a very dear friend: Veronica. :)
Veronica is the MOST TALENTED WOMAN I KNOW and you NEED to check her Blog and her work! She is outstandingly talented and on top of that has the sweetest spirit I have known. :) Thanks Veronica for this awesome gift, and forgive me for taking sooo long to post it here.
Now in order to accept this award there are some rules I need to follow, and they are as follow:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award.
2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love.
3) Share 7 things about yourself.
So here we go:
7 Things about me:
1. I am MADLY in love with Jesus Christ! I met Him commiting suicide and am grateful that He was faithful to give me life abundant like He promised He would... :)
2. I am married to the most wonderful man (Freddy) and have two beautiful little ones that are 11 months apart.
3. I currently own a Local Scrapbook Store where I teach classes and provide Custom Made projects.
4. I am about to open a small online store to sell my paper-piecing patterns and embellishments, along with my pre-made pages and books.
5. I have been published before (by God's mercy) and just got an e-mail from SNR asking if they could publish one of my Kiki-Art layouts! YIPEEE!! :)
6. I desire to be able to stay home with my children to be able to raise them up in the ways of the Lord and point them always to HIS GREAT Faithfulness!
7. I desire to inspire other women to scrapbook so that through their talent they can leave a Legacy of what God has done in their lives and future generations may come to know Him through their books.
15 Bloggers that inspire me (Most of these women have no idea who I am and how much of an impact they have in my life! LOL)
1. Gabrielle Pollacco
2. Stacy Cohen
3. Delaina Burns (I would love to reconnect with you.)
4. Damaris Rios
5. Addy Abreu
6. Robin Wade
7. Stacy McDonald
8. Sarah de Guzman
9. Suzy West
10. Sonia Kertznus
11. Iris Babao Uy
12. Irene Tan
13. Ruby Claire
15. Danielle Flanders
I have soooo many more I can think of, but I had to choose 15. These are all STUNNING women that prove to have a wonderful heart, and I am grateful to the Lord for the talents He has bestowed upon them. My prayer is that He would continue to help them to create beautiful things that reflect HIS Glory!
Love in Christ,