I received my box FILLED with all of the Kiki-Art goodies on Saturday and have been very busy creating!! I want to show you the first layout I created using their Antologia Magica paper:I titled this layout: Sonar no cuesta nada. (To Dream does not cost anything).
The journaling reads as follows: Since you were born I have always prayed that the Lord would teach you how to dream according to His commandments, in order that all your dreams would come true.
To create this layout:
1. Tear the edges off of the Burbujas paper, and rip one of the corners in order to show a piece of the glittered chipboard. Cut a butterfly from the Mariposas paper and adhere to the pink chipboard. Then sew the ripped edge to give the effect as if the butterfly is trapped.2. Cut one of the strips from the Burbujas and Maripossas paper and make pleats. To keep them in place, sew them together.
3. Cut a 5 3/4" x 9 1/2" rectangle from the Burbujas y Mariposas paper and use the back. Place this rectangle towards the left side of the sheet. Stitch with white yarn all around the border.
4. Use a scalloped punch to cut out the border used to embellish the picture and adhere it to your picture.
5. Cut a 7"x5 1/2" rectangle from the Mariposas paper and place it towards the right of the layout. Sew a nice pattern around the edges using white yarn.
6. Cut 4 butterflies from the Mariposas paper and adhere a pop dot on the back of them. Decorate each butterfly with a piece of bling from the bling heart. Place on top of the pink rectangle (see picture).
7. Cut 2 of the bling hearts in half and use each side individually to create the swirls seen in the picture.
8. Create 3 flowers (come back for tutorial) and adhere them on pink rectangle.
9. Cut your title in white and adhere where desired.
10. Us the Fun Tape around the entire layout to add detail.
11. Journal around the pink rectangle using a white pen.
Every single thing in this layout is created using Kiki-Art products. Even the bling is theirs!! This company is AWESOME!!!
I will be posting a small tutorial on how to create the flowers I made for this layout, so make sure you come back later to check that out... :)
Love in Christ,
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" (Joel 2:28)